Sunday, August 12, 2007

Professional Wedding Photos

One of the happiest days of our lives... till death do us part.


Mr M's Vow to Mrs M
Thank you Father God for All you have given me..and especially for you Vicky! You’re my happiness, my joy, my greatest treasure, my breath of Life..your my ALL. Vicky you complete every bit of me ..you're truly my missing RIB! And yes WOW WOW..My life has only just begun and its because of you…Praise and thank you God for providing my ALL.

Mrs M's Vow to Mr M
Throughout my whole life, God has never ever short changed me. The biggest testament of this was when He gave me you. You truly are the missing ribcage that I have been searching for all this time. Being with you makes me feel such a strong sense of belonging & completeness and I thank and Praise God that He has cultivated me through all these years to be the missing rib that would perfectly fit you on this day, Aug 11th 2007. So, as I am about to be placed back into you, I want to tell you just how honored I am to walk this journey with you as your lover, mother of your future children and your best friend for life...


Photos taken by Glenn Biclar & Joseph Koprek

From L-R: Married, about-to-be-married, Engaged
































No comments: