Monday, August 25, 2008

A Playful moment btw Father & Son

This morning, Mr M decided to wake up earlier than I. Since I was still half asleep (thanks to the closing ceremony that we stayed up watching the whole night!), he decided it would be fun to see if his son's also awake. So what does he do? He placed his hand on my tummy and tapped it like incy wincy spider crawls hoping to get a reaction from his baby Minga..

Of course 5 secs later, I get this karate kick out of my tummy. Baby Minga then decides to do another mexican wave from left to right across my tummy as if telling daddy to leave him alone so he could go back to sleep. Mr M thought it was really funny so he responded back to his son with more incy wincy spider crawls.
'Waaa Taaahhh... ' Another kick to my tummy from our little one.

By that time I tell you, I was wide awake! Not a happy mummy although Mr M could not take the smirk off his face...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha ..... Wait til bb minga is born than he'l hv more fun! I remember after i gave birth, Danny comes home EARLY 2 see n play wif emily (tho she's asleep, he'l ask me 2 carry her out from the confinement lady's room). u r looking more radiant woman .. must b ur pregnancy. luv, steph