Monday, February 9, 2009

Garden of Eden

I am proud to show off to you all my father's most pride & joy.. nope it ain't us or his grandson.. it's the next best thing of course.. his GARDEN!

Disclaimer: These photos were taken during CNY & prior to Melb having hot hot days which sadly killed most of the plants. But at least I've captured the fruits of my dad's hardwork on camera & luckily some were harvested prior to the bushfire event

Nectarines


Peaches - my goodness, my parents give me bags and bags of both Nectarines & Peaches every single week & we're struggling to finish it despite it being so sweet & juicy!


Zucchini's - I love eating this the best. What's even better is that they're 100% organic :)


Pear


Mandarin


Cherry tomatoes (I have a bag of these too! again.. 100% organic)


Figs


Coral lettuce - another one of my favourite. We ate literally bags after bags of these from
Dec-Feb!


My mum's fav of all which are the things I loathe... Chilli's!


Golden Delicious Apples!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!!! i wish i have the passion for growing fruit like your dad does. now i'm quite scared cos my mum is coming and i've killed all the plants that she planted last year. she'll kill me for sure.

everytime we went to visit your parents, she was always coming home inspired by your dad's garden and kept saying "i also want to plant this and that and this and that" and she did started planting a few last year and i killed them all. i suppose i can sort of blaming the heat for that huh? hehehe