Friday, May 9, 2008

Who's used my Shampoo?

The new Herbal Essences variant called 'Totally Twisted' for curly & wavy hair (purple) has just launched in the Australian market.

One of the perks of working on the Herbal Essences brand is that I get all the new products to try 6mths prior to its launch.

So since I (or should I say we) have finished using the Body Envy Variant (in the orange - which mind you has the strongest & nicest scent), I have now put the new TT SH/CN in our shower.

However, since I also have a whole 1L bottle of Wella Professional Sebastian Evokativ SH/CN to use (yes another P&G brand), I must admit I have not really tried the new variant despite working so hard on its launch plans.

Anyway, so last week, out of the corner of my eye I noticed my new purple bottle is nearly HALF EMPTY!! Now who on earth has been using my shampoo except the only culprit that I could think of which is my hubby but mind you, he hardly have any hair?!

I decided to ask him that night:

"Have you been using my new shampoo?"

"Um.. no.. "

"Really? come here, give me your head, let me smell it... (sniff sniff).. hmmm funny that, your head smells like the new scent of the shampoo"

"Oh really... ?", *Mr M Smiles with a guilty look on his face.

"So I will ask you again... have you been using my shampoo?"

"Um.. yes. I've used both the shampoo & conditioner together so it enhances the fragrance"

"Um.. why? You have no hair.. "

"Cos I want my head to smell nice so you can smell it too & sayang me more often.. "

Immediately.... my heart just melted.