So here are all the pics of what we've been up to & pictures that tells you why Kelv loves it here...
LG finally moves into Castle Green!! yay! & his goods have arrived in Singapore. We have couches now!
Eating every rubbish you can find in Singers & getting our foot massage for more than half the price of Aust!


Mad Max - there was a contest in the restaurant & I won a free dessert & of course I did it for my LG cos I chose the banana fritter! Boy was he happy a boy!


Chicken Rice - AMK & Meatball/Abalone noodles - Upper Thomson Rd

The most crunchiest Roti Prata you will ever eat in Singapore - Upper Thomson Rd

Other things besides eating
Catching up with Soo Ling while she was here in Singers on business

Going back to Malaysia for Quinn & Allan's wedding

Visiting my uncle & aunty in Seremban where all we did was EAT EAT EAT! (from beef noodles, goreng pisang, our most fav Roti Boy!!, char kuey teow, bah kuet teh, langsak, cheese crab, ban chiang kueh, roti chennai/tissue & the list goes on and on (and we only stayed there for 2 days too! I need to be on diet!)



and then them coming to Singers... which means.. MORE MAKAN!!
what else.. but Chicken Rice! ARGHHHH!!

The famous Boo Tong Kee
(can you believe this was once a small chicken rice store and now it's so big that it's public listed!


And of course, there's my darling Mr Ming, who's always cooking for me, buying me flowers every week & being a handy man around the house...

Allowing me to look after his skin (or should I say making fun of him)
Mad Max - there was a contest in the restaurant & I won a free dessert & of course I did it for my LG cos I chose the banana fritter! Boy was he happy a boy!
Chicken Rice - AMK & Meatball/Abalone noodles - Upper Thomson Rd
The most crunchiest Roti Prata you will ever eat in Singapore - Upper Thomson Rd
Other things besides eating
Catching up with Soo Ling while she was here in Singers on business
Going back to Malaysia for Quinn & Allan's wedding
Visiting my uncle & aunty in Seremban where all we did was EAT EAT EAT! (from beef noodles, goreng pisang, our most fav Roti Boy!!, char kuey teow, bah kuet teh, langsak, cheese crab, ban chiang kueh, roti chennai/tissue & the list goes on and on (and we only stayed there for 2 days too! I need to be on diet!)
and then them coming to Singers... which means.. MORE MAKAN!!
what else.. but Chicken Rice! ARGHHHH!!
The famous Boo Tong Kee
(can you believe this was once a small chicken rice store and now it's so big that it's public listed!
And of course, there's my darling Mr Ming, who's always cooking for me, buying me flowers every week & being a handy man around the house...
Allowing me to look after his skin (or should I say making fun of him)
And of course... loving to eat DURIANS & can you believe it, he really loves this thing now.. who would've thought to see the day?!
In Summary...My LG has really turned into a typical Singaporean. ..umbrella in the sun? what the?!


5 comments:
Well Vic, what can I say, a man will do anything for the one he loves.
Looks like Kel is enjoying the life of a House Hubby.
Tell him to get off his black backside and go look for a job.
From one married man to another. Bro. Ho-yuin
P.S. ...oh and I think a pink umbrella would suit him better!!!
Belinda and Kenny here!
KELV, YOU LOOK SMALLER ON CAMERA!! HAVE YOU LOST WEIGHT? :)
Vicky, you're gorgeous girl but where are the other photos of you?? There's so many of KELV!
:)
Missing you guys too and the new ECCi 10.45+Twilight service starts next week at 5pm! Just to keep you up to date with things.
Ken and I got a new car... AND I GOT A NEW JOB! I'm now working for the Salvation Army!
Anyway... talk later!
Missing you!
XXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOOX
HY, yes I can definitely second that.. to date, my LG has done absolutely everything that I've requested him to do! He makes a really good Indonesian Maid & in return he gets his chicken rice as his weekly payment! not bad of a deal ;)
Bel: I wish Kelv has lost weight..um.. it's more like the opposite! Yes heard about your new move! congrats! I really hope this company is better than GS! Congrats 2 U & Ken too for getting a new car! We are soooo envious of the two of u esp since we take the MRT everyday! Wow 10.45 + twilight, does this mean it won't be called 10.45 anymore?
miss you babe!!
Mrs Ming
Hi Vicky & Kelvin,
Whats your Singapore mobike no??
Vicky, your yahoo eamil account went dead??? See U in S'pore
Ken Teo
Hey cuz and Vicky
Great pics and as per usual....always eating!!!!!!!!
Fantastic job with the settling in....you guys sure didn't waste any time! Nice to see that you spend your first birthday in Singapore with my brother and his kids.You too gooooood!!!!!! Ha ha.
luv ya and see ya
Cuz Lisa
Post a Comment