I am still in disbelief that I have not only carried Zachariah for nine months in my womb.. but he has also lived in this world for a whole NINE months as well! wow.. time really do fly when you're having fun..
This month must be one of many milestones. So many firsts for Zachariah on his 9months! He is becoming more and more like a boy.
Here are his developments:
1) Zachariah can now crawl FORWARD & he does it very well. This means I can no longer leave him sitting there by himself in his room cos when I go find him 5 mins later, he would've crawled outside his room into the the passage way or playing with some forbidden object within his reach! Yikes, I really need to child proof our house now. His doting yea yea has just installed the fence at the top of our stairs. I guess that's step one of child proofing your home :)
2) Zach loves to talk - His first words were 'mamamama' (not sure if he was saying mama or mammam.. it could very be the latter since he loves his food!). Without fail each morning, his fav words are 'dada daddy bahbahbah..' Extremely cute. It really is music to our ears.
3) Zach loves to pull anything to make himself stand up. If you're sitting down, he would crawl up to your lap, pull your clothes to get up. Oh & he loves to figure out how things work by pulling it, banging it, eating it...
4) He loves to rip things.. especially paper.. catalogues, tissue paper, A4 paper, any type of paper you name it, he rips it into tiny little pieces & then puts it in his mouth.
5) Our little boy is Mr Vain. He loves looking at himself in the mirror which makes my life easier cos I can just leave him in front of the mirror while I go do other things. Hmm...I wonder if he knows that boy in the mirror is himself.
6) He now weighs a whopping 10kg but still has no teeth! not one single tooth! LOL!
7) He loves his bath time.. can't stop playing with his sebastian the crab :)
8) Sleep - Zach is not good at sleeping through the night (thanks to mummy who changed his routine at 5 months cos she had to go to work). Zach used to sleep through the night for at least a good 8-10hrs. But since I decided to change his routine, he only slept through the night for a maximum 5hours. (please pray for us that Z will sleep through the night.. soon!! We are so sleep deprived!) There was one morning I went to pick him up from his cot & guess who was up already? I couldn't believe he managed to pull himself up!
10) Z really loves reading books now.. actually correction, he likes to flip pages & then eat it :)
11) we bought him a walker the other day & guess who's using it now?!
12) Save the best for last... ever since he was about 4mths old, my parents would always teach him how to 'pai pai shou' (clap your hand in chinese) and I also adopted this teach and would teach him every single day & finally 5mths later, when I say to him 'baby pai pai shou'.. he would automatically clap his hand & smile.. The first time he did this I was absolutely astounded because he finally understood language & its meaning... truly mind boggling!

1 comment:
well done, zach!!!! aren't you a clever boy? i can see you'll be walking in no time. then mummy will have to chase you all the time =)
and how bizzare for a boy who loves eating, he hasn't grown tooth yet... ah well, it doesn't seem to affect him. with or without tooth, he still loves his food.
Post a Comment