
Tonight I came home late from work at 8pm with a killing headache. All I wanted to do was to quickly put the kids to bed then go to bed myself. When I reached home, I was very surprised that Mr M did not mutter a word of complaint as I was already late by half hour.
Instead, he presented me with a love heart shaped box of chocolates, took me to the dining table where he had bought a bottle of bubbly with wine glasses all set up and dinner spread out ready to be indulged (in the midst of our crazy noisy kids playing in the background). He was waiting and waiting and waiting for me to come home to celebrate our 7th year wedding anniversary and as for me, I had totally forgot!
I mean I remembered it days leading to the actual day until the day itself. Shoot.Me.Now.
I love you Mr M! You are my rock, my patience, my stability, the missing ribcage that completes me to this very day.
Happy Anniversary hub!
xo
