Friday, January 2, 2015

For the greater good

One of my favourite past time is ironing. This is usually done any time past 9pm (ie. after I've put the kids to sleep). Not so much for its ironing but because that really is the only time I am able to listen to the great preachings of Pastor Phil Pringle (Oxford Falls) through the C3 church app.

He is not the best public speaking Pastors of all time. However, what I love about his preachings is that he is sincere, prophetic, spirit filled and always outward looking.

One of his recent preachings talked about a book he read. Successful business leader all shared one common theme: their primary motivation is never about profits first. Rather, it is always about finding ways to bless others first with their idea. That got me thinking that in order to be successful, one should always be passionate about blessing others in the journey. Going 110% to help others or help improve their life some way or another. A note to self for 2015!

You can listen to Ps Phil's awesome preachings here.