So about 6 months ago when Glenn told all of his friends about Project Beauty - A competition for all amateur/professional photographers to enter one of their best photo images with the theme of 'something beautiful in this ugly world that we live in'.
So I decided to also enter for two main reasons being:
1) I wanted to support Glenn's Project since he's a close friend & of course his fiance is one of my closest friends ;)
So I decided to also enter for two main reasons being:
1) I wanted to support Glenn's Project since he's a close friend & of course his fiance is one of my closest friends ;)
2) I wanted the photo to touch lives so that
a) ppl who have it all and still are not content can have somewhat a reality check after seeing the photo
b) ppl who have it all can give more to ppl who have few.
So 6mths later tonight, without thinking at all that I would win (as most entries are taken by digital SLR and mine was via a normal Canon ixus) I get an email from Glenn to say
a) ppl who have it all and still are not content can have somewhat a reality check after seeing the photo
b) ppl who have it all can give more to ppl who have few.
So 6mths later tonight, without thinking at all that I would win (as most entries are taken by digital SLR and mine was via a normal Canon ixus) I get an email from Glenn to say
'Vicky check this site out'....
ARGHHHH I've WON!!
hahahahahhahaha....
