Although Davina was a tough baby to look after the moment she came into the world, I must say now.. she is an angel! Our daughter has been sleeping 10hrs through the night for the past 2wks now and she was not even 3months yet! Gosh I hope it will stay this way although her routine will be broken real soon..
Anyway, here's one of my favourite pics I love of bb D & I. She gives that look of 'Err.. mummy why are u embarrassing me with your kisses?'.

She now weighs 6.38kg, at 60.5cm length (she is definitely growing faster than her bro when he was 12wks) with a head circumference of 41cm.
Her milestones are:
1) She has found her hands last week and has been sucking on it non-stop. Very loud too to the point now Z has started to copy her too cos he also thinks 'hmmm.. hands must taste like lollipop!'
2) She is extremely good at her tummy time. As you can see from the above picture, he has a strong neck muscle and can lift her head up for at least 30secs. Today, she finally rolled over! yikes, I now need to be extra careful!
3) She is finally in the Crawler sized nappy!4) She sleeps through the night from 9pm-6am/7am. Day time, she sleeps about 2hours and play for 1 and feeds every 3hours.. still.
5) She hates the dummy & the bottle - any fake teats she will spit out. She prefers the real tits ;)
6) Similar to Zach, she loves her Fisher Price Bouncer chair and constantly stares at the birdy singing to her every time she pulls the handle. Oh and she loves to kick and her eyes glares up with excitement each time. So.Cute!


