1) I can not stress just how much my bub LOVES his Fisher Price rocking chair. This compared to when he was day 6 old when we brought him home & put him on his chair & he wasn't even at all fazed by the toys. Now, you can just see the excitement in his eyes everytime he sees the birds on the chair!
2) He loves to sit on your lap with his back against your tummy like he is here on Yea Yea. I think he is really preparing for when mummy & daddy commence their story book telling in another week's time ;)
3) He still loves his dummy. So much so that we're not allowed to touch it!
4) At 10 weeks, Zachariah was already wearing size 00! So that means all of his size 000 had to go & now I've transitioned him to all his new outfits (according to the season too!) He is now wearing size 00-0.
5) Everytime he cries, I let him see himself in the mirror (on the wardrobe in his room). I would then say 'look at the cry baby' and 80% of the time, he would stop and stare at himself religiously. He would also have this 'scared' look on his face reluctant to reach his hand to touch the boy in the mirror. So funny!

1 comment:
love the look of his face looking at his own reflection in the mirror. does he always have this look everytime he looks at himself????? sooooo cute
Post a Comment