I woke up this morning at 4:45am ready to catch my flight to Sydney! And just when all the rushing was over, the plane ended up delayed. Grrr...
I'm here in Coogee staying at a beautiful hotel overlooking the sea, yet my heart is missing. It's my first business trip away from my kiddies. I'm particularly missing my little girl esp since I've been the primary carer to her up until I started work. Each time when I get back from work, she's the first person that I really look forward to see (not b/c I love Z any less, but b/c of her dependendency and strong attachment to me). She usually cries when she sees me after I come back from work cos she has missed me and wants me to carry and cuddle her. Since I'm away from home, not being able to that is giving me withdrawal symptoms (if there's such a thing..). Not easy being a working mama even though this business trip has been/is going to be lots of fun..
I'm here on a SK-II Winter Strategy conference over the next 3 days and already I'm so excited to be working on our giftpacks for Christmas real soon. It's sooooo much fun deciding on which premiums/fancy schmancy free gifts we should give out to our new and loyal customers. Listening to all the feedbacks (from past giftpacks that we have ran) from our beauty consultants across Australia during our conference has been invaluable.
The day was super long and tiring as right after the conference, it was a team dinner. I ended up going back to my room at 9pm. To relax, I took a soak in a super hot bath with my super cold SK-II Whitening Source Derm-Revival Mask to whiten my pigments while evening out my skin tones (I really love this product btw!). My skin was radiant and glowing right after that! Too bad I went straight to sleep.
On a more interesting note, I received a sms from my hubby this afternoon to wish me a Happy V Day! oh my.. he remembered cos last year he forgot (not that we celebrate V Day any more)! I was so touched! And yes, now that we have kids.. no more LVs.. just a simple sms will do! lol.
I hope your loved one gave you something special on Valentine's Day this year even if it was just a kiss :)
