Monday, February 28, 2011

Aurora Spa Retreat


I've lived in Melbourne for over 2 decades now and I must admit, I have never found a really beautiful spa retreat until two weeks ago! After referring an ex-colleague of mine to a new job, the head hunter was so happy with the match that he gave me a $200 spa retreat as a reward to be spent at Aurora Spa Retreat! So I took my mum along for an hour of pampering while the hub and Wai Gong looked after the kids at home :)

This place is so well designed. It is located on top level of The Prince Hotel (which is an absolutely gorgeous little boutique hotel located at the corner of Acland & Fitzroy St in St Kilda). From the moment you walk in, all of your five senses are calmed and relaxed. The staff is super friendly, the place has a great scent of aromatherapy oils burning, the sound of water flowing from its water fountain, not to mention the fantastic array of herbal tea on arrival and after the treatment.

I highly recommend anyone to pamper yourself here!!