Here we are on the last day of 2011. It has been a very enjoyable journey and I thank God every single day for all the blessings (big and small) He has showered upon my family, friends & I.
I thank God for good health over my family.
I thank God for my two beautiful kids whom melt our hearts every time!
I thank God for my husband who is in deed my best friend who puts up with a lot of my shortcomings (and vice versa of course ;).
I thank God for my dear friends who are so loyal and caring. When times are tough, I can really see how we have come to each other's rescue. When times are great, it has been such a pleasure to have celebrate it together.
I thank God for giving us the opportunity to see the world despite the fact that we have two young kids. Definitely not to be taken for granted..
I thank God for our parents who has always been our saving grace when we need babysitting. Looking after kids is hardwork and I can not thank them enough for doing this out of their own volition. I thank God
I thank God for blessing us with another beautiful gift in the making.
I thank God for all of His Love, His Grace, His Mercies, His Blessings.
I thank Him for all that He has done and all that He is about to do in the coming year 2012.... Amen.
