omg! ur kids are so so so cute ;D can't wait to c how ur youngest one wld look like. Zach is now looking like his daddy n Princess D is now like mummy. Wishing u and Kevin in the Year of Dragon LOTS of love, happiness, health, wealth, bigger house / car, climbing higher on d corporate ladder (or mayb becoming a stayhome tai tai ,... hint hint kev) more holidays etc etc etc. Take care.... xoxoxoxoxoxo Steph
3 comments:
omg! ur kids are so so so cute ;D can't wait to c how ur youngest one wld look like. Zach is now looking like his daddy n Princess D is now like mummy. Wishing u and Kevin in the Year of Dragon LOTS of love, happiness, health, wealth, bigger house / car, climbing higher on d corporate ladder (or mayb becoming a stayhome tai tai ,... hint hint kev) more holidays etc etc etc.
Take care.... xoxoxoxoxoxo
Steph
Oh God! The kids are so cute and adorable! And totally I missed out on the chance to see him when I was in Melb.
God bless you and your beautiful family!
hehe thanks ladies. Very kind of you.
Aiya both D & Z looked very much like Mr M when they were born so I'm pretty sure last one will be just like Mr M too! ha!
yah I like stay at home tai tai.. kekeke
Wishing you both Gong Hei Fatt Choi & plenty of happiness and $$ in the year of the dragon! x
Post a Comment