Monday, February 20, 2012

Greetings from Surfers Paradise!


Today mark the last day of my domestic travel for at least seven months! I am now 31wks and had to travel with a letter from my obs saying that I am ok to fly (not that any of the flight attendants asked me for the letter!). After getting up at 4am, to catch my 6am flight to Gold Coast, you can imagine how exhausted I was when my day finally ended at midnight! Not to forget that the night before Z was having one of his coughing fits and decided to vomit all over his bed at midnight! so yes, I basically lived on 4hours of sleep and had to keep myself awake for the next 24hours whilst carrying this excess 10kg weight :) It's definitely mot easy to be preggers with number 3 and having to work full time as well!

Nonetheless, I thoroughly enjoyed my trip to Gold Coast for our half yearly SK-II Beauty Consultants Strategy deployment. It was also our Annual Awards night in which we selected the Beauty Consultant Of The Year/Counter Manager of The Year & Counter Of the Year! All the winners were thoroughly shocked and speechless! Oh I am so going to miss working on this fantastic prestigious brand :(


The next day I had to leave early for my flight home. I was totally knackered and what was supposed to be a 2hr flight felt like 20hours. The descend of the flight was the worst. I could literally feel like I was about to vomit. Thank God everyone got off the flight fast so that I could breathe the breath of fresh air again. When I got home, I was also relieved that I don't have to travel on the plane any more b/c I had realised it's definitely not easy when you have to carry luggage as well as walking up and down the airport and getting a sore butt from sitting too long!

Nonetheless, 9 more weeks to go before I finally get my body back to meet our bb Minga #3! I so can not wait!