Sunday, February 5, 2012

Pregnancy 3: 28 weeks!


Many of you have asked me to post pics of my belly! so here it is.. at the end of my 28th week of gestation. I am pretty pointy and compact too so people tell me. I have since put on a whopping 10kg and I still have 2.5mths to go! Arghhh! Hopefully my max incremental weight will be 14kg at 40wks. I really should stop eating so much junk.

The other day I went to see my obs and she told me that I had just passed my gestational diabetes test by 0.1%! omg! I blame the culprit to the addiction of Chinese New Year strawberry lucky candies and all the stress that I've been enduring thanks to work. A perfect combination for getting diabetes I say! oops!

From tomorrow onwards, it will be exactly 2months to go before Wongie & I both start our 7mth maternity leave! Woo Hoo!

p/s So now that you have seen the shape of my tummy, do you think it's a boy or girl?? My parents were very cheeky the other day and asked Zach (when we were not around) if he was having a mei mei or di di and thank God he replied 'Mei Mei... no Di Di' leaving my parents completely back to square one :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

got any hint?? looks like di di .. i bet on didi :D
Have a gr8 weekend
xoxoxoxo steph