Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Greetings from Sydney!
There is something about Sydney that I always have a soft spot for. Perhaps it's because I once lived here for 4 mths of my life when I was working as an intern in Woolworths marketing deparment. The good ol' times. I definitely still think of those great times shared with my Syd buddies..
Now, everything has changed. Everyone has gotten married. Some has moved away. Had or are about to have babies. No time for reunion dinners any more. Sad isn't it? but I guess it's just the fact of life... People move on & life too must ultimately move on.. That was then & this is now.
I caught a train this evening to visit some friends of mine. It was a lovely Spring evening just after the rain had stopped pouring & the rainbow magically appeared. The whole trip on the train all I could do was enter into a moment of nolstagia. I remember it was 8 years ago when I caught the Sydney railway line every single day to commute. Ahh those days of fun, independent living & without a care in the world are now just a distant memory...
