The last time my husband & I were both together here in Sydney was when he proposed to me about 2.75years ago (wow time flies!) at Lady Macquarie's Chair overlooking the Harbour Bridge & Opera House. Ever since that day, these two Australian icons hold a significant place in my heart as I am reminded of the day Mr M was down on one knee in public & asked me, his missing rib, to complete him as his wife....
Since I knew I was going to be in Syd for work this entire week & that I would have a whole room to myself at Sebel Pier One Hotel which is located in an amazing location in Walsh Bay, I decided to ask Mr M if he wanted to join me too & perhaps we could somewhat reminisce the time we were last here. Of course he jumped to the idea & before you know it, he was in Sydney having a little break courtesy of P&G :) I must admit, we both feel like we're on holidays all over again.. LOL!
Hotel #1: Sebel One Hotel, Walsh Bay/The Rocks overlooking the harbour & Luna Park
Hotel #2: Sheraton Four Points, Sussex St Sydney- overlooking Darling Harbour
What a gorgeous view of Darling Harbour from our hotel ainnit?
Sheraton Four Points is about 5mins walk to Pitt St Mall (which is Syd's version of Bourke St Mall) and 8mins walk to Darling Harbour. Perfect Location & Perfection View. The only downside is that parking at the hotel costs $36 for 24hrs. Far out! But.. at least we're not paying for it.. Phew! Oh & apparently according to Mr M, buffet breakfast here was way better than Sebel Pier One (but still does not beat all of the 5 star hotels in Asia especially Shangri-La SG & Emporium BKK!)
