“Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves.”
Proverbs 31:8 (NIV)
Proverbs 31:8 (NIV)
Last month, I attended ACF's Charity Ball with my mummy deary to raise funds for Compassion.
Compassion is an international Christian child development and child advocacy ministry committed to working in partnership with local churches to foster the spiritual, economic, social, physical and emotional development of children living in extreme poverty in over 25 developing countries (source: www.compassion.com.au)
I was moved by the amount of work Compassion has done overseas especially in the heart of Africa. The stories & the testimonies were just heart moving.
How could I celebrate Christmas without doing something for my fellow brothers & sisters who are screaming for help in the third world nations? I mean I/we have been blessed tremendously year on year. How could we not pass this on? It is in deed our duty to help the nations that can not help themselves. How can we stop poverty if we ourselves don't act on it?
So if you too like me have the heart of giving this Christmas, click onto this site which allows you to give a Christmas gift of your choice to aid in the survival of these desperate souls. All donations are tax deductible. So give generously.
Being a mum myself, I could not go pass the gift of a New Mum Kit. Although it is not a large amount to us, I can guarantee you the donations you are making will surely make a huge impact on some one's/family's lives.
~ Be a Blessing & Be Blessed ~
