Wasn't it just the other day, I was writing my thoughts down on the year that made 2008?
So finally I get a moment in my last day of the Y2K9 to reflect on the year that made 2009. In one word, I would describe this year as submission.
Learning how to not run in front of God & tell him it should be this way instead of His way is one of the biggest lessons learnt this year. Instead I learnt how to submit under His authority, His leadership & His sovereignty. Knowing that it is He that created us & that things only happen according to His perfect timing and not ours.
And so as we end the year, we praise & thank God for a whole decade of Y2K of good health & blessings in our family. We thank God for not only the big things in life but the little things that made life even more fulfilling.
We look forward to entering the 2nd decade of Y2K with God leading us the way.
...For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory. for ever and ever. Amen.
