My dearest friend LW have finally delivered her baby boy this morning at 3.45am! Caden weighed 3.26kg at 51cm long!! We were all shocked because if you saw LW during her final days of being pregnant, her baby bump looked like someone who was only 6mths!! It was sooo small! Even the doctor predicted her baby would only be 2.8kg and boy did he prove everyone wrong!
Caden looks just like his bah bah but time will tell what other features he has inherited from his pretty mummy :)
I am super proud of LW cos she gave birth without any drugs except using the gas!! Super woman she is especially since this is her first child!! Remember this is from a woman who once told me that she wanted to go for a Caesarean straight away cos she said she was too chicken to hack the pain and look at her now?!
It was so funny cos when I spoke to her after she gave birth and asked her how it was, the first thing she said to me was 'hen tong, hen tong ah!' (very very painful) I couldn't stop laughing cos anyone who's gone through labour pain will say the exact same thing.
Now the real hardwork begins for my dear friend and I can not wait to share this journey with her now that we're both mothers. Yay!


