Ahhh.... What a good sleep I had!
Wei! Mei Mei.. wake up..!

Wow... you really are tired huh?
Ok then, carry on with your sleep.. mmmmMMM MUAH!
Since you're not going to get up and play with me, I'm just going to find some gold.. *Yawn*
Oh bahbah! I can't believe you were taking photos of me all this time! kekeke...
2 comments:
my dear ... did ur kids invade ur bed too? coz mine has oledy done so .. they think my bed is soft-er n cool-er n nice-r compared to theirs. can u imagine my son sleeping in d middle of d nite he climbed in between us n jus sleep! xoxoxoxo steph
hi cous!
no ler those pics were taken 3mths ago when bb D didn't know how to sleep in her cot then.
Nowadays, none of our kids sleep on our bed. Instead, D sleeps in her cot and Z on the other hand needs either of us to sleep w him in his bed (we've given him our old queen size bed you see..) lol.
The price you pay ler for not doing control crying to begin with... oh well! Both Mr M & I find it a treat sleeping w him cos we know one day he won't want us any more so we take turns :)
and yes I can imagine cheeky Ivan sneaking in btw the 2 of u. He is like a monkey. Crawling and climbing up so fast!
Post a Comment