Oprah has just finished filming her Australian Tour segment in Sydney today.
Since this whole week has been an Oprahmania over here in Australia with all the media focusing on Oprah's visit downunder, I decided to also click on all of the links that followed her tour around Australia.
Then I decided to read her wikipedia and it was there that I discovered what a humble beginning she had come from. I also discovered that she is an incredibly selfless woman in every possible way even to the point of not wanting to have children because she knew she had to fulfill her calling of influencing and helping the world through her shows and that there was no way she wanted her child(ren) to grow up having a mother that is never there to look after them.
I then decided to see the most recent interview she had done with Barbara Walters celebrating her 25years on Oprah Winfrey Show. I was incredibly moved by her achievements to date especially on her building an entire school in Africa! Wow!! and omg, I sooo hope her new network OWN will reach here in Australia too!!
She definitely portrays a woman who has gone all out to fulfill her calling by using the talents that God has given her in every possible way. And while she is alive and breathing, she will continue to fulfill her purpose in life until the day she dies.
I am just so inspired! If only I could be 1/1000th of what she is!
Click here to watch Part 1 of the interview. Make sure you also watch Parts 2-5 as well as on the links at the right handside toolbar. When you're finally done watching, make sure you also get out there and change the world ;)
