So the doctor tells me the baby's head is at the bottom, however it is not locked in yet and it will only be engaged on the day of labour (especially since it's the 3rd child).. just great! She's also told me that it's in a posterior position - damn! so now I just have to go on all 4's like a dog to rock the baby so it turns to anterior position (eg. baby's back against my tummy). I'm sure my kids would love that!
I have been enjoying my last few days with 2 of my little munchkins. It seems a bit surreal that soon my little girl will no longer be the baby of the house any more. And then all of a sudden, Zach will be the Dai Gor of 2 siblings and be even more distant from me (since I have to attend the youngest one(s) that needs me the most). So I've been spending some time napping with them (yes even on the same bed) and watching them sleep and just savouring every moment. How fast do they grow.. I am just in disbelief!
I finally finished doing up Davina's first year photobook and it arrived in the mail this week. When I was going through it with Mr M, both of us were just pinching ourselves that it's been nearly 2yrs ago since we brought Davina home from the hospital. And in 2wks or less time, we will be going back again for our 3rd and final round and bringing back another little being home with us. Wow. Please pinch me now again.
I am very excited about bub #3 although I do want to now keep the bub in as long as possible now because our kitchen reno is still not even close to completion and the house is just in utter mess. Moreover, the nursery has not been set up. So today, I finally bought BM3 a baby bassinet just in case I have to move to my folks place for confinement (if the kitchen is still not ready by then). It looks super cute and small and I can not wait to put a2 weeks to go and counting!

