You would think that when one enters 2nd trimester, nausea will totally disappear as you begin to indulge yourself in all these cravings & never feel one ounce of guilt about it... well yes that's for normal women.
As for my abnormal self, I woke up this morning with another huge dose of nausea. I remember my Gynae once told me that the main cause of nausea is usually cause by an empty stomach. As soon as your tummy reaches beyond its hunger point, nausea will start to kick in.
I recalled since I had actually eaten so much dinner from the night before but yet my tummy was beyond empty this morning, I have concluded that this living organism growing inside me is probably a boy & yes he has most likely inherited his stomach genes from his father who also eats like a horse! Wan Dan Liao...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment