Thursday, March 20, 2008

It's a Boy!

So I was right! After visiting the gynae today at 15weeks & 2days with a length of about 9cm, our gynae confirmed to us that we are having a boy! You should've seen the look on mr M's face. He was overjoyed with happiness as he really wanted his first child to be a boy so that:

1) He can train his little boy to look after his mummy when he's older
2) He can play tennis with his little bud
3) He can eat all sorts of rubbish with the little one without mummy knowing

So this confirms it! Praise God for His faithfulness! We have already decided on 'his' name although his Chinese name is still working in progress.

Today's visit to the gynae was also a very interesting one. She told me that my blood test was all healthy & normal (thank God I am no longer anaemic!) & my weight has only increased by 400grams since the last visit which was 4wks ago! Wow to think I have eaten so much rubbish and have only put on 400grams?! Not bad at all! The doc told me that I usually start to put on weight from 18weeks onwards - Great.. can not wait NOT!

Next when I was in the MRT, for the first time ever, I've realised my bump is showing cos this old lady offered me a seat and insisted that I take the seat that was supposed to be hers. Then I realised it's cos she probably can see that I'm pregnant! Yes I can finally leverage on my bump & rest my feet instead of always being squashed like a sardine standing up!