Saturday, March 22, 2008

A relaxing Saturday

Another pampering day in deed. I finally went for my first ever facial in SG at SkinLab - Wheelock Place (FOC thanks to Citibank's credit card). I had a milk hydration peel done and I nearly fell asleep when I had my mask on until the lady runs back in after 7mins later (when it was suppose to be 15mins) to say 'your friend outside has informed us that you have a 3pm appointment'. My 'friend' of course is no other than Mr M who was so eager to make it to our 3pm high tea at Cafe Le Expresso at Goodwood Hotel on Scott's Rd that he rushed my facial. I thought it was really cute!

Anyway, after 50mins of facial pampering, we were off to some delicate English High Tea. This time round, the ambience wasn't as great as Ritz Carlton - but the food was divine. The cost was very reasonable too ($35pp inc of tax).

We spent our afternoon from 3pm-6pm at the hotel talking about all the list of things we need to buy to set up our home in Australia (and boy there's soooo much to do not to mention dosh needed to build our nest!!). We also planned way ahead for the combined birthday party we will be hosting for Mr M's BIG 40th & his little boy's 1mth sometime in Oct.

There's so much to look forward to and we can not wait to go home!