Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy CNY of the Ox

It's Zachariah's 1st ever Chinese New Year of the Ox!

So this morning on CNY eve, I decided to dress my two boys in RED along with myself. When we rocked up to my parent's house, they laughed cos the 3 of us looked like 3 little red lobsters. It was very cute I thought.

Anyhow, this year's CNY, I've never collected that many Ang Pows ever! Of course they were not for me.. all for the little one.. I think he received at least $500+! too spoiled! Even I never got that much!

This year's festivities meant we kept on eating non-stop! one after another but the good news is that my weight keeps on dropping! woo hoo! Anyway, here are the pics...

Chinese New Year Eve
Steamboat at my folks house along with the lovebirds, Vincent & Angel




Chinese New Year Day which also fell on Australia Day
Back to my folks place for the tradition of eating long life noodles for breakfast




At lunch time, it was off to my in laws to celebrate it with their family & their in laws and once again our poor bub was passed around like a hot potato. Luckily he didn't cry... He was such a good boy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gong Xi Fa Chai to u n family. Next yr try 2 make a trip back 2 Msia for CNY so we can also give ang pow 2 Zach n also show him d way Malaysians eat. yay! n we'l make him put on more weight :-)
steph