Don't u just love his Osh Kosh sports jumpsuit... yes it's all 1 piece! He looks so cute in it as if he's going to the gym to work out any time soon :)

Wow talk about another milestone this month! One after another!Zachariah has grown into a boy with his own personality shining through! absolutely mind blowing..
Here are his developments:
1) Zachariah wears Size 1 or 12-18mths clothing now. He is stretching to grow tall and gradually losing his puppy fat that everyone tease him about (yes all you aunties out there who call him fei fei.. he won't be a fei fei real soon. So enjoy it while it last ;)
2) Zach still loves his food. If you're sitting down with a packet of chips, he will crawl over to you, and get his hands on it.. literally.
3) Z developed a mild psoriasis which started from his tummy and then stemmed to his back & the back of his neck. After we applied QV lotion, it was gone. However, after my mum fed him kiwi fruit, we discovered he got really itchy so I think I spoke too soon.. my boy is allergic to kiwi! haiz..
4) Z loves to babble. All sorts of foreign language comes from his mouth as if he's scolding you (but really he's trying to get your attention). It sounds really cute. All his babbling & moaning & sulking demonstrates his ability to now communicate what he wants or what he doesn't want..
5) He now understands discipline - whenever he crawls to our room and I go into the bathroom, he would want to follow me. Because our bathroom has cold tiles, I tell him in a stern voice 'No!'. First few times, he just starts to cry cos he understood that I've just scold him. Now, he just sits there like a cute puppy dog not crossing over from carpet to tiles cos he knows his mummy won't be happy :) Amazing!
6) His milk intake is much lesser now that he's on solids. He drinks approx 150ml 3 times a day
7) He loves his walker & can literally run on it! We were both just so amazed at how overnight he became a Carl Lewis! Oh & if he wants something, he will do everything he can to get it even if it means he's on tippy toes! :)
8) Z is extremely attached to mummy. In fact I read in Babycentre that this is the month up until he's 1y.o that he will be the most attached. So much so that at times, he doesn't even want his daddy but only me to carry him. If he carries him, he will swivel himself to get down from Mr M's arms.. & he will yell and kick to get himself off him. When he does, he will immediately run to me, pulling my pants so that I can carry him.. it's just so bizarre! It's true what they say hey.. a Mother's love is as vast as the Pacific Ocean..
9) He knows how to climb up and down the stairs and it only took one lesson of teaching! He also knows how to climb down the bed or the sofa cos my parents taught him while we were away in the States. Rather than him fall smack bang on the ground by accident, we've taught him how to get down himself and he now knows! Amazing!
10) He still loves to rip paper. I think it must be one of his favourite past times! Paper in any form you name it, he rips it; From cardboard, catalogues, tissue, cellophane, paper towel, napkin, if it's paper, he will tear it apart & then put it in his mouth!
11) Oh & did I tell you just how much he loves to help mummy with folding the clothes? Er.. ok I kinda lied.. it's more like how much he loves removing all the clothes from my laundry tub after I've fold them! He has this 'kaypoh-ness' every time I bring the washing load upstairs ready to fold. If he sees it, he will automatically drop everything & crawl quickly to sit opposite me & start removing all the clothes from the tub.. very cute but can be annoying too. If it gets out of hand, I will place him in a storage box so he can't get out and kacau mummy. LOL! Too cute!

1 comment:
Congratulations, Vick! It's so awesome to see him develop. How deep and wonderful are the blessings from God! Mel
Post a Comment