Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Line, Shangri-La

My hubby decided to take me to The Line for dinner tonight as a pre-celebration to Mother's Day. I think the venue was more for him than anything esp since he absolutely loves his buffets.. :)
Like usual, he did his review checks online & saw that The Line in Shangri-La had fabulous reviews. This place is like a food galore! About 16 stations of various cusines! the most I've ever seen so far. However, the ambience was disappointing. I thought the decor looked too contemporary more like a bar than a place for family & friends to have a nice meal.
The dessert was also disappointing. I much prefer Melts. A hundred times better. But their grilled lobster here was definitely worth our money!
Gosh by the time we left this place, I really felt like I was carrying twins...

Roasts & Italian

Salad Bar

Chinese Dim Sum

Indian & Satays (which was really good!)

Japanese & SE Asian

Seafood

All these food is making me hungry..
It's time to eat!

Our Grilled Lobster! sooo yummy!

There's always room for dessert of course!