Saturday, February 13, 2010

Dialogue: Bai Nian - The Simple Steps To Getting Rich!

'Come here B! Do you want an ang pow from Wai Gong or not?'
'Er.. what is an ang pow?'


'Ooh ooh ooh.. Mickey & Mini my favourite! Gimme Gimme Gimme!'
'No B, you have to bai nian to Wai Gong First'


'Oh ok.. Wai Gong, Gong Xi Gong Xi, Xing Nian Kuai Le'


'Thank You B. Such a good grandson. Happy New Year to you too'


'Oh oh, here comes Wai Poh. Do I have to do the same thing again?'


'Wai Poh, Gong Xi Gong Xi'
'Clever boy. Here you go, here's your ang pow'
'Wow another mouse on the packet which was the year I was born in! I like.. '


'Hmm.. After all that hardwork, let's count all the angpows I've received so far.. 1, 4, 10, 2...'


'Wow! I have soooooo many red packets! I can retire now! kekeke'


'Wow, Look! I even have a Red Prada Bag too! I can definitely be popular with the chicks with this one ;)'


'Thank You to all of my fans out there who remembered me and gave me an ang pow on this CNY:

From Australia
Wai Gong
Wai Poh
Uncle Josh & Aunty Audrey
Uncle Derek & Aunty May
All the way from Malaysia
Stephanie yi yi
mummy's xiao gu
mummy's 6th uncle/aunty
mummy's 2nd aunty
mummy's 7th uncle/aunty
(they also got me lots and lots of new clothes too which I love!)
Jeanne yiyi
Mee Yong yiyi
Mee Lin yiyi
Bee Lan yiyi
Mee Ting yiyi
Thank You! Thank You!
As for everyone else who are yet to give me an ang pow, I will write it down as a rain check plus interest to remind you for next year ;)