Friday, April 16, 2010

Greetings from Perth

For some weird reason, every time I'm preggers, I tend to fly more than ever! So yes, Greetings to you all from Perth which is a 4hour flight away from home! Thank God for inflight entertainment from Qantas.. I managed to kill my time watching 'It's complicated' the movie starring Merryl Streep, Alex Baldwin & Steve Martin which was a very interesting storyline. By the time I finally reached Perth, it was midnight AEST & by the time I went to sleep, it was 2am AEST. I was totally exhausted!



Here's is a view from my hotel room in Sheraton in the heart of Perth City over looking the famous Swan River. Yes, sadly it's not as spectacular as Darling harbour in Sydney but hey at least you have the serenity.

I'm here for work to present all of our brand launch plans to our field team in WA. With all of our major brand launches, I must say I am totally proud to be working for P&G especially after seeing all of the exciting plans from Vicks & Pantene! Watch out for all of the amazing in store displays from these brands coming soon in all of the retailers & pharmacies across Australia.

Anyway, besides work, I managed to catch up with long time work colleague , Lynette, who is also a devout reader of this blog :) We went out for a lovely dinner at 'Saowanee's place' in North Perth tonight.

It was so good seeing & catching up you after what 4-5 yrs?! Make sure you continue to keep in touch chicky! xo