Monday, April 5, 2010

Pregnancy 2: 21 weeks!

I'm slightly over the half way mark in my 2nd pregnancy! I've realised I have not taken any photo of my little bump until now. So this morning while catching up with my g/fs, I made them take a photo of me posing away while they, being such meticulous photographers were taking their darn time telling me how to pose so they could take a good shot. However, I was embarrassed like hell cos we were at Studley Park and there were sooo many ppl!

Nonetheless, the shot was finally taken. So here is me with my bump which is definitely much bigger than when I was carrying Z at 21 weeks 2yrs ago.

I have since put on 4kg and have started to increase my appetite! I don't have much cravings as I did with Z. Apparently, my colleagues are telling me that I'm finally starting to glow! LOL! My gum bleeds a lot when I floss. I have more energy than I did during my 1st trimester. My butt gets sore if I sit too long (eg. more than 1hr). I dream almost every night perhaps due to the fact that I am probably delirious since I wake up every 4hours to pee. I am also getting a lot of headaches thanks to my low blood pressure (which I never got carrying Z). My gynae told me to drink gatorade to increase my blood pressure and surprisingly it worked!
BM2 kicks a lot now especially at night when I am lying down in bed with no movement or when I have had a sugar fix. My gynae says she is a very happy & healthy baby. Praise God. Hopefully she will be a very easy baby to take care of when she is finally baked!

3 comments:

sika said...

you look GREAAAAT, vick!!!!! half way to go!!! JIA YOU!!!!!

Anonymous said...

u r really glowing! wow ... getting prettier each time u get pregnant ... dun worry ur lil princess wil b a good gal when she's out 2 c d world.
hei ... ur backyard look really nice! totally love it .. well done/good job n i can c dat Z wil b takin over his daddy's job in d near future .... n one more ques ... wat wood did u use for outdoor?
luv, steph

Mrs Ming said...

hi ladies

thanks for the compliment! I'm definitely feeling more happy & energetic than I did when I was carrying Z!

Cous - the wood we used for the decking is called Merbau (google 'merbau decking' and you'll find more info on it). You have to come here soon so that Z can officially cook you all a barbecue :)