On 20th of March, my farmer dad came to our place to help kick start our veggie patch. After all, I have no idea how to grow anything let alone veggies!
Nearly a month later, we have finally started to enjoy the fruit of his hardwork! I must admit, I do thank God for giving us so much rain recently cos watering the garden with a drinking can isn't easy especially when you're pregnant!
Nonetheless, we've been eating organic lettuce/buk choy for the past 2wks & so has our friends! It's never ending! There's still so much of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow! al the vegies ... look so yummy n green. thanks to ur bah bi's hardwork, he did a GREAT job. Now i wana my garden 2 grow vegies like dat too ...... hmmfff /... mayb i shld employ him for a day 2 plant veggies for me :-)... steph
Post a Comment