This past week prior to going on 1wk's annual leave, I had to work like a dog. I literally woke up every morning at 6am to get to work by 7am and then only leaving at around 8pm. The latest time I left was 10:30pm which was Thurs prior to going leave. I think annual leave is all rubbish cos you end up working all of the overtime hours prior to going leave & after when you return any way!
Haiz... Anyway, so we finally headed to Lakes Entrance which is a 3.5hrs drive South East of Victoria. The place we are staying is so beautifully located. Right opposite our accommodation is the view of the Lakes. Truely serene, good recipe for the soul.
We went along with our parents & in laws as well as Vincent's mum aunty Grace (who's a very close family friend from Malaysia) and is visiting from Malaysia for the next 2wkss. So far, we've been eating like kings. Every 2hrs there would be food on the table. The fishermen has been catching loads of crabs & fish as well. There was Bream, Yellow Tail, Trevally & the list goes on.
I've been working throughout my holidays too thanks to our upcoming Kmart Strategy meeting which my boss will be presenting on my behalf. Other than that, I've been spending loads of time with my little one as well as catching up on sleep where possible! Zach has been super spoilt by his grandparents. I don't think he's ever gotten so much attention in one go. As a result, he is super loud, super show off, super man!
Any how, here are the pics of our trip so far...
