Sunday, March 6, 2011

Baby Photo Competition: Vote for Davina!

Over 50,000 baby photos has been entered in the 2011 Bonds Baby Search Competition. And of course ,the kiasu mama over here has also entered Miss Davina who is the only Davina in the 0-9months category :)

Now I know the odds of winning aren't great but C'mon she's sooo cute in this pic that she deserves your vote doesn't she?

So instead of a mass plea, I will personally write to each of my readers in this entry to ask for your help cos every vote counts! Everyone from around the world can vote as long as you have an email address :) If you see your name below, do me a favour and pretty please vote for Davina? It will literally take less than 1min of your time:

Stephanie, Amelia, Jeanne, Anthea, Mee Ling, Jessica, LW, Yinz, Grace, Siska/Damien (yes I've voted for JH already :), Darren, Kevin, JL, Aria, Ad, Lynette, Jenny, Allan, Kimberly, Cam, Glenn, Voan, Charmaine, Sandeep, William, Justin, Steven, Bo, Billy, Peter, Ethan, Jo-Anne, HY & anyone else who's secretly reading my blog without me knowing...

All you need to do is,

1) Click on the link here
2) Scroll Down to where it says 'Your Email Address'
3) Enter your email address and click on submit vote
4) Go into your email address and click on the link sent by Bonds to confirm vote (and no you won't receive any junk mails either if you didn't tick any box!). That's it! It's that simple
5) If you have another email address, please vote again! PLEASE!!! :)

Once you've done that, feel free to leave a comment on my blog so I can personally thank you! Otherwise, you will be under the wrath of mother hen over here.. ROOOOAAARRRR!! lol.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

done oledy after reading ur post in fb! good luck ... wat r u gona win??? life long modelling for ur princess?
xoxoxo, steph

Amelia said...

Done deal!!!!! She's super cute lah...

Anonymous said...

Done.

Anthea

Mrs Ming said...

yay! thanks ladies! really appreciate your support :) xo

Charmaine said...

How I can resist from voting for this cute little girl. Good luck! Let us know if Davina wins.

Mrs Ming said...

Thanks Charmaine! Really appreciate that one extra vote... Now if she won out of 52K babies then of course I would tell the world about it..but the probably is slim considering there are 52K babies. I just hope she had at least enough votes for the judges to 'notice' her.. well at least that is my plan any way :) thanks again!