
From this Thurs 17th March, the NEW Pampers Cruisers Dry Max will go on a massive 40% off sale off their Jumbo (boxed) packs at all Coles supermarkets across Australia (watch for out for the Coles catalogue this Thurs). It works out to be even cheaper than Huggies, Aldi & Baby Love on a per nappy costing.
Now if you've already tried the old Pampers like me and you love the thinness of it, then you will be even more amazed by how thin they've become! The new product has 20% less bulk vs previous the old product. This means the product is ultra thin but still super absorbent. It is fantastic especially during the hot days because it means your bub feels cooler, easier to move and easier for parents to identify when their nappies are soiled cos it expands when it's all full.
If it's your child's first time using Pampers then I would strongly advice that you buy one box first to try it out during the 1wk sale and if they don't have any nappy rash reaction to it, then go out and buy some more before the the last day of sale on next Wed 23rd March !
I know for me I will definitely be going to Coles this Thurs to buy a truckload to stock up for both for my kiddies!
Feel free to share the bargain with your loved ones who are also parents of a young child still wearing nappies :) Happy Shopping!
After writing this post, I went out to buy $300 worth of nappies! yikes! I really should start toilet training my little man!!

7 comments:
RED ALERT... RED ALERT .... How come there's no sale in KL for pampers??? can u go tel them to do something abt it??? :D
st
err.. sorry ler...I don't control the Pampers pricing in Malaysia. I know you should just come here this Thurs for a 1wk holiday and stock back luggages full of nappies to bring back as souvenir! Now that's an idea ;)
my dear ... thankiu for ur idea... every1 in my family is down wif flu, fever, cough (incl me!) :(
st
not 1/2 price, it is $30. sandy
omg! is that really u SG??!
Yeah.. literally on Monday evening we received the news that Coles was no longer going to go out at half price but instead at 40% off. sniff sniff..
But it's still a massive $20 off from RRP of $50 which is still cheaper than when Baby love is on sale(which is a budget brand compared to Pampers). So can't complain there ;)
Is the quality better than Huggies?
hello anonymous,
Putting my mummy hat on, I would say if you have a boy, then yes Pampers would be great for him as the quality of absorption is better than Huggies plus it's not as bulky so it's more comfortable for your little one especially when they're moving around (similar to wearing a thick sanitary pad vs a thin one).
However, if you have a girl, then I would say Huggies is still better b/c Huggies have nappies designed especially for girls and one for boys. The girls' nappies have more padding at the back which prevents leakage at the back whereas Pampers don't have much padding at the back but more at the front hence why Pampers is better for boys.
Having said that, it's still pretty good for girls for day time usage not so much night time.
Hope this helps :)
Post a Comment