Sunday, May 25, 2008

Pasar Malam

For the first time ever, we went outside AMK Hub on the weekend to find our tailor as I had some clothes that needed repair. While walking through AMK Central (outdoor shops), we realised the usual AMK Square had turned into a Pasar Malam (Malay for night market).

One of my cous back in Malaysia had once raved on and on about how yummy a Burger Romly is to Mr M, but the poor guy never had the chance to try it. So when I saw this at the market, I told him, here's your chance now. Of course, Mr M immediately placed his order for a Beef Burger Ramly all for $2.50 & he absolutely loved it & wanted to also try their chicken burger & their fish burger. Of course, Mrs M had to stop him before he goes completely mad...

I on the other hand dug into the famous goreng pisang
(sigh.. couldn't find my fav fried chempedak anywhere here in Singapore!)