Today at church, we celebrated Mother's Day. When it was time for the usual prayers over the mothers, I really wasn't sure whether or not I was qualified. So of course, I just sat in my seat & watched all the mother's stand up for their prayers. Then the pastor's wife - Kathleen came up to me and said 'Vicky, you're also a mother to be too. Stand up'. Ha! so I received the mother's blessings too! yay!
After the service was over, our church held a feast to celebrate the occassion. Mothers of course had the priority to the line. There were lots of various cusine cooked & served by the fathers/husbands. It was great to see the men finally serving the women for once ;)
After church, we went to meet up with our friends Darren & Kylie who just came from Melbourne for a short visit to SG. It was great to see a familiar face again! We probably talked for a good 2.5hrs before they had to leave us to catch up with another group of friends.
Since we were already at Wisma, mr M like always couldn't resist his Nasi Berani with mutton (which I just realised it's made from Basmati rice!) while I dug into my all time fav. rojak... hmmmm....
