Friday, September 5, 2008

The fans are getting even more nervous!

Apparently since I haven't been blogging for the past two days, everyone thinks I've delivered and I mean everyone!


The first question my dad asks everytime my mum rings him in Perth is 'Has Vicky given birth?'. Then my bro Kev rang me out of the blue yesterday to ask me when is the baby coming? Then I get two sms's from Yin (in UK) and Wongie last night asking me if I've delivered. Moreover, the biggest fan of all, miss LW still rings me everyday to see if I'm in labour...


Sigh at this rate.. I think baby Minga is truly too shy to come out and meet all her aunties & uncles...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha - I was so convinced that my so called "sixth" sense was right! Didn't hear back from you and was going to start calling =) Yin xo

Anonymous said...

i was just asking Ad yesterday if you've given birth already cos no news on the blogs. Ad said dunno. you must get Kelv to update your blog once the bub is out. otherwise ppl will keep wondering. hahaha. hope the bub is out tonight or tomorrow, in time for Father's day. JIA YOU!!!!!