Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today we celebrated Daddy's BIG 40 & we (as in both the birthday boy himself & I) nearly forgot it too!

It all started when I took out some KFC coupons & suggested to Mr M that he can choose to eat whatever he likes eg. KFC for his birthday dinner and I, for the one day in the calendar year would turn a blind eye to his unhealthy meal.

Then he looked at his phone & said.. 'well today is my birthday'. I replied 'don't kid around' as I seriously had lost track of time & thought we were still in mid Sept!

So then I got up my chair to check the date & was in shock that he was right.

Immediately, I got my mum to help organise his small little birthday party with just the family.

My mum made him a banana cake & decorated with hundreds & thousands... so cute of her! My dad cooked fried kueh teow while we also bought Mr M's favourite meal of all - KFC & his fav drink of all time - diet coke!

I told him his present was of course his baby son.. after all it was the hardest present that I've ever had to deliver for anyone! So here he is with his food/cake & gorgeous present ;)

Happy birthday to my dearest Lou Gong! *muaks*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Mr Ming! Gosh .. i totally forgot abt dat too. I actually had dat date in my calendar but somehow ... haiz .. signs of getting old. Hope u had a good one!
Luv, steph, danny N emily wong