Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Pampering day for Mummies!


Today marks the end of my last day of freedom (before I return back to work 5 days a week as of next week)! So since Mother's Day was coming up as well, I thought I would spend this day to pamper myself along with all the mummies (my chickie Auds & my mah-mi!) as an early Mother's Day present too! I decided to go to Endota Spa at Red Hill located in a 5 star Country Hotel Resort called Lindenderry. This place is set in the most secluded, serene vineyards of Victoria. Gosh the place was absolutely amazing!

Aud's hubby & mine dropped us off while they went off to Flinders for some fish & chips to look after our bubs. Bonus!

We spent the next 3 hours in heaven. No nappies to change. No noise & chaos. Just pure indulgence & relaxation! If only my 3 hours would last forever...




We got to use the spa & pool all to ourselves!


Getting our 1.5hours of footspa/hot rocks massage on the entire body/hand/legs/neck & head!