
Here are his developments:
1) He can now sit about 80% of the time. The other 20% of the time is when he will wobble and wobble around & then end up falling onto the ground (poor thing!)
6) Our little one is still crawling backwards which is beginning to worry me. I have tried everything to encourage him to crawl forwards. I've placed his fav. toy in front of him. No luck. I've placed his fav. book in front of him, he still goes backwards. I've even placed his fav. thing of all that is no other than his milk bottle with milk in it, the poor thing would scream & cry in desperation of trying to grab a hold of his milk. That still doesn't work cos the more he cries, the more he goes backwards and the more frustrated he gets.
7) He loves to dance with mummy. I would often play Hillsong Kids CD and he would automatically look at the stereo because he hears the sound of kids' voices. Then when I take his hands, shake his shoulders, bounce him up and down and sing with him 'Supernatural, supernatural God - All things are possible!'" , he would automatically have this burst of energy & start dancing in excitement with me! Amazing!
8) OMG he LOVES to watch cartoons! Any cartoons on TV will grab his attention & he would start to talk to the TV and sometimes start to laugh as if he knows the plot to the story...!
9) He loves to talk - of course not words lah. Just the hmms, ahhs, oohhs. Occasionally he loves to blow his lips so that they vibrate & make the bbblllll sound. His spit would then fly out of his mouth like rain drops. Or he would bite his bottom lip to look like the below which melts my heart every time!

2 comments:
hi dear, dun worry abt crawling backwards, it is usually dat case in tis stage later he wil learn 2 move upwards...b patience :-)
seriously if u put him in front of me i'l hug so so so tight ... he is so CUTE .... my god! i wish my bb wil turn out like Zach :-)
luv, steph
yah that's what two friends have told me. I really pray that it is normal lah.. otherwise how can he properly exercise right? ;)
Aiyor, your bb will turn out even more cuter than Zach then it will be my turn to hug him/her soooo tightly & your little princess Emily will probably scold me because she will be a very protective jie jie! Can't wait for Nov!
Post a Comment