As part of my birthday request, I asked for my 2 boys to put up the Christmas tree. Daddy Minga was clearly the leader in this project while little Minga supervised.
'grrrr.. daddy! don't embarrass me!'
I then took little Minga to bed while daddy continued on to build his Christmas tree. I remember while I was half asleep, daddy wanted us to go downstairs to see his masterpiece. Of course we were already half way in dreamland & too tired to go. So the next day, as I eargerly went downstairs to check out this amazing tree, I was shocked to discover that it had looked like a dog's breakfast! Daddy had placed all of the decorative lights (which are supposed to go onto the window) onto our tree! yikes! Nonetheless, I couldn't stop laughing when I had saw it. No wonder God created women to be more creative than men... Amen to that!

3 comments:
ei ... ok wat! creative mah! we put lights on our christmas tree too. steph
n u know wat ... is really hard work man putting up a tree (plus he mus b cracking his head where 2 put d decos) ... so give him some credit. steph
alamak.. terrible lah.. all those slights (eg. sleigh & snowman) are supposed to go on the window NOT on the tree! also, if you look close enough, there's also Season's greetings sign that's supposed to go on the wall but once again, he's put it on the tree! *faints*
wah where you got time to put Christmas tree up esp with two kids to juggle! superwoman lah u! ;)
Post a Comment