Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Malaysia.

Ahh we've finally utilised our $120 fare return pax to Malaysia on early hours of Halloween day. It felt like it was just a dream as we were only there for 5 days! So I finally did my IC with a fine of RM110 & got a new Bank Simpanan book which costed me another RM20 in fine! And to think all this was not my fault at all! not happy Jan! Nonetheless, shopping in M'sia madeup for it especially with the 3:1 exchange rate. Surprisingly I only bought 1 pair of shoes from Tangs (usually I would buy at least 5-6pairs or more!). But managed to get a lot of clothes for Z & myself (and nothing for the hub except that he got his 5th tennis racket which Nadal uses for only AU$178! Crazy!)

Anyway, here are all the every(thing/people) that we have missed most about Malaysia.

This cartoon cow logo cafe restaurant we dined in Sri Hatamas which has Penang food!



Pantai Seafood Restaurant in Kg Sg Kayu Ara, PJ -
(this was undoutedly our fav meal of the trip!)




I love the 3 in 1 drink


our first meal in Seremban right after we landed!


Don't you just love the sunken spa design for the master bedroom ensuite? so clever! This is the new condo called Palazzio in Sri Hatamas


Kajang Satay .. mmmmMM I've missed this stuff!


Briyani rice in Kayu, PJ


Learning how to make Char Kueh Teow. It looks much easier than the actual thing!


Penang Cafe, KLCC has the best Penang Assam Laksa & Penang CKT! But not as cheap as the hawker stalls of course! Still very worth it! I can still smell the aroma from here!



Back at the Kayu place in PJ for their famous Roti Tissue for supper. This stuff was good too!


Shopping in Bukit Bintang


The best & cheapest all you can eat Banana Leaf Briyani Rice with curry at Bangsar


To finish off the trip, our last drink in Malaysia at Old Town.. gosh I miss this place especially their coffee!


Thank you to all of my cousins, uncles & aunties for your warm hospitality! We will be back again.. perhaps earlier than 2011? *wink wink*