Imagine living in a house where your front yard looked like this for nearly 1 whole year!! Add another imagery of rain, mud & heels? yes, they go very well together.. NOT! At last, our yard was finally completed in March this year and we couldn't be happier (even though it costed us a total of approx $16K to fix up the yard using two different companies. Ouch!). But it was all so worth it.
Mr M picked the concrete to be exposed aggregate (of course it had to be the most expensive one available!). I picked the colour grey (as opposed to white). Both of us picked the materials & colours for our yard and thank God it came out really impressive!
Here is the transformation :)
Hot Hot Hot! Of course I'm referring to the weather.. lol.
Hot Hot Hot! Of course I'm referring to the weather.. lol.
Finally we have a driveway! no more mud stuck on my shoes on a rainy day. Hooray!
Throw to that the green plants, mulch & white stones..
Noice!
I used to think we would live in this house for no more than 3yrs. But since we've invested so much into it, I think it will be for a min of 5 years! I just love coming home every single day especially walking on my driveway!
After we finally finished the renovations, we couldn't help but notice that even our surrounding nosey neighbours always stare at our yard. Each time people walked past our block, they would point to the rocks, the colours of the mulch, the driveway etc and comment on it. Ahhhhh... I just love making my neigbours covet :)

2 comments:
wow! nice BIG front yard. ur hse looks really nice n huge too. neways, its worth every penny .. i'm also renovating my garden n my wet kitchen ... it cost more than ur front yard!!!!!
steph
Aiyor your house still very new! Why need to renovate? All up we spent around $50k Inc the fence etc. So boh Lui Liao lah!no more handbags for at least 5 yrs! Ha!
Post a Comment