For all your readers, this means my mobile # will be changing since I will no longer have a work one. I will FB message to you with the new number :)
Anyway, an update on the pregnancy:
As soon as Monday night arrived this week, I could literally feel my baby grow twice her size. All of a sudden, shortness of breath has worsened. Sleeping at night is just impossible. I would lie there staring in the dark tossing & turning for hours! Then going to work looking like a zombie.
Many of my colleagues thinks I will pop before August even hits based on the size of my
I've since put on 13kg at 70kg (yikes I hate it when the scale hits the 7 mark). This time around, my hands and legs have not swelled up as much as when I had Z. I can still wear my wedding ring which is great considering that wasn't the case with my 1st pregnancy! My face has remained the same (not as chubby as last time). In fact a lot of ppl who sees the top half of me doesn't even think I'm pregnant until I get up. This has happened at work, in restaurants etc.
But, I definitely feel my hips & butt area expanding. I've since gone up an undie size & realised it's still a tad too tight cos it's making marks on my skin. So this means I'll have to go 2 sizes up thanks to my fat arse hips! not happy Jan!
My test result for Strep B swap came back negative! woo hoo! which means I don't need to be on antibiotic drip when I'm in labour. The less needle poking my hands the better! I hope to be able to move around this time around vs being bound on the hospital bed the entire labour like the first time. I still have low BP & is slightly anaemic (just great!). Baby's head is down but has not officially engaged in the cervix yet. She is also still in the posterior position. Sigh.. Oh & yes Dr Chew also advised Mr M & I to be 'naughty' again to kickstart labour. Moreover, she was deliberately making Mr M go red by saying 'are you blushing already?'. LOL.
Click here to see a comparison of my 37th week of pregnancy with Z 2yrs ago.
Anyway, not long to go now.. baby can come any time from 38weeks onward which is next week. So I guess it's time to twiddle my thumbs & play the guessing game again...oh & I better start backing my bags along with Z's as well! I am sooo not organised.
Any last words of advise for all you mummies out there cos I'm absolutely petrified to go back for round 2 of PAIN?! ARGHHHHH!! WHAT WAS I THINKING?!

2 comments:
jia you, Vicky! You can do it!! Cant be worse than your 1st labour, right? Cant wait to finally meet your lil gal.
my dear, tis time round no induce ok ... let it b natural b patience ... ur labour is sure to come (mayb July 31). Remember labour pain is like a big cycle of pain wen u feel like wana pang Sai :D post photos of ur princess ok. take care ... n b "NAUGHTY" ;-D
xoxoxoxoxo steph
Post a Comment