Tuesday, July 12, 2011

SK-II is the Secret Key To beautiful skin

 

Greetings from Sydney! We are currently presenting our second half plans for SK-II and boy is it exciting! Lots of things happening on the brand and even all the beauty consultants are excited!
I can not wait to see all the plans being unfold! Watch.This.Space!

We also had some product training which our national trainer showed us all the scientific research from our R&D centre in Japan and all behind the scenes that has gone to creating each product. I was also blown away after seeing all the photographic images of two different Japanese women. One had used SK-II vs one that didn't. The photographs were taken 10 years ago to compare with their present look (ie. 60y.o vs 70y.o of the same woman). The result was astonishing! You could truly see the sustainable aging after prolong use of SK-II. I am definitely going to ensure my mum use SK-II in all of her skincare regime cos I'm now 100% convinced :)

I must confess.. after SK-II for 3 months, I have finally noticed the results. I used to only use one product mixed with Olay and didn't notice any difference! But now, I use the complete regime and I can clearly see that my skin has less fine lines now (especially around the eyes when I smile) and my skin tone is even out with less breakouts too! The best thing is when people around you comment on how how great your skin looks! Oh wow I am flattered! lol..

So my Secret Key II a beautiful face is using the following product regime:
1) SK-II facial cleanser
2) SK-II clear lotion (which removes all the dead skin cells)
3) a splash of SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (which is the 'miracle water' that the brand is renown for and has the highest Pitera content out of all of our products)
4) SK-II Repair C (Which is like a serum that absorbs straight away into the skin making your skin feel very smooth without the grease) 
5) to finish it off, SK-II Skin Signature cream and eye cream. Yes I know.. obtaining a beautiful skin is hardwork! lol.. I usually do this during my very limited 'me time' just before going to bed.

In the upcoming months, I will let all of my Aussie readers know all the giftpacks/promotions that are coming up so you guys can try it for yourself to know that I'm not talking rubbish. You will undoubtedly fall in love with the brand like all of our beauty consultants below :)

Did You Know:
1) All of our beauty consultants from all over Australia has told us that a lot of the other beauty consultants from our competitors (eg. Estee Lauder, Lancome, Clinique, Le Mer, La Prairie & Shiseido) all use our products! So yes, even the competitors know our brand actually works!
2) They've also told us they've sold our products to many loyal celebrities that use our products too like the Govenor of Australia, AFL players (eg. Shane Crawford), actress, fashion designers etc etc.
3) Even the face of our brand Cate Blanchett was an avid user of SK-II for 3 years before we signed her to become our global brand ambassador! We actually interviewed her to ensure she was the right person for our brand before we officially signed her up to which she was fairly impressed by it because most companies would just throw money over to any celebrity just to get their endorsement.
4) The marketing director of one of our prestige competitive brands above was friends with a P&Ger. She would always bag the crap out of SK-II and said her brand was the best. So one day, the P&Ger handed over the Facial Treatment Essence (miracle water) and asked her to try it for 4wks. She did.. and now 8 years on, she is still an avid user of SK-II!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you never know an skII sales consultant may secretly keep using La Mer at home to improve her skin in order to sell more skII~~~~~~~jl

Mrs Ming said...

Oh that's a good one! But I'm pretty sure 80% of them are loyal users of the brand b/c that was why they joined the company in the first place as they were once from a competitor too. But you may be right that perhaps that 1 person could be using La Mer.. hahaha now that would be funny! Perhaps the story of the marketing director will finally convince her to be a SK-II user. And I hope you've converted too :)