Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The result of weaning at work!

Ok here's a secret.. well ... not quite a secret anymore.. and it was revealed in the most embarrassing.way.ever!

I'm back in Sydney for work for the entire week and since D is nearly 1y.o, what better time to wean her in preparation for our last and final honeymoon #4! And.. this also mean I can finally re-claim my freedom back without feeling like she's my seimese twin.

Anyway, so today, I had to present to a group of 15ppl in the room (where 70% were men) on our Braun Brand and Commercial strategies. Half way through the presso, I felt my hand was a bit wet after I had to itch the side of my tummy. As soon as I realised my hand was wet, I wanted to shoot myself. I thought 'omg, it can't be. omg omg omg.. please don't let it be....!!' and then I quickly looked at myself while everyone was talking amongst themselves. That's when I discovered the British aisle on my top! My millk had leaked!NOOOOOOO!!!! I could've died right there and then! Why did it had to happen when I was at work and ESPECIALLY WHEN I WAS PRESENTING!! *faints*

Anyhow, after I had rushed through the slides (trying to hide my wet patch), it was break time. I quickly ran downstairs to get my jacket and wore it for the 2nd half of my presentation. I'm pretty sure people would've noticed it not b/c of the wet patch but because the room was soooo damn hot and I had just put on my jacket so I must've been trying to hide something...?!

So there you have it, another joy of being a working mum :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha Vick u r so funny! Didn't know dat u stil got so much milk.. hahahaha
steph